Walls+Forms - Thnak You for Visiting our Booth at GlobalShop 2013 - http://t.co/UlIOZNVeEd
Scopic™ by Walls + Forms Inc. is a versatile, modular display system offering an eye‐catching solution for a wide range of brand and retail display requirements.
Telescopic adjustability in height and width allows Scopic™ to provide maximum flexibility in height and width to cater for all store environments.
Versatile in application
Scopic™ can be configured to accommodate almost any display requirement.
- Pallet & bulk product displays
- Poster, exhibition & window displays
- Shelf & hangsell displays
- Wall & floor displays
- Dump bin displays
- Brochure & literature displays
A solution for every retail industry
Gaming, Home Entertainment, Liquor, Auto, Pet, Pharmacy, Hardware, Clothing & Footwear, Real Estate, Sports & Recreation, Electronics, Grocery, Department.
Customise your system to suit your requirements
Compact & light weight
Made from aluminium, this telescoping pole system enables displays to pack flat and transport easily.
A small footprint means it can fit into tight spaces and even create merchandising space where other displays are too big.
Ready to go “no need for professional installers”
The Scopic™ system is packaged into “ready to assemble” kits with easy to follow instructions so that you will have your system installed in no time.
How It Works?
- “Freestanding” and “Floor to ceiling” display pole options are available to suit your available in-store retail space.
- Freestanding pole displays are quickly and easily assembled to your choice of Scopic™ base.
- A variety of bases are available to suit your display application.
- Floor to ceiling pole displays are ideal where low height ceilings are available. The pole is clamped to the ceiling by simply turning the pole spindle.
- Cross Rails are used to suspend merchandising accessories like posters and pricing boards. They can also be bridged between two or more poles.
- In addition, using an inner and out Cross Rail, displays can telescope horizontally enabling the display footprint to expand or contract as required.